ENTRY TO THE MERRION CENTRE:
- All 4 entrances to the centre are now open as normal (all entrances to Morrisons are now open however queuing restrictions are in place).
- The Merrion Way & Wade Lane entrances provide level access to the whole centre.
- Our toilet charter is no longer in operation and no on-site washroom facilities are available.
- Hand santiser stations are located at each of our entry points.
- A new one way system is in place to assist you to transit safely around the centre. This is clearly signposted and our customer service team are on hand to assist with any queries you may have.
- Queuing systems adhering to social distancing guidelines are also in place for our stores – these again are clearly signposted.
- The ATM’s on the main mall are operational and are to be sanised on a regular basis.
- William Merrit Centre Shopmobility is NOW OPEN
- To see stores that are currently OPEN at the Merrion Centre please visit WHAT’S OPEN
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR VISITORS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AS WE IMPLEMENT OUR NEW COVID COMPLIANT STRATEGY.
STANDARD CENTRE OPENING TIMES NOW OPERATIONAL AS FOLLOWS:
MON – SAT 6.30AM – 9.30PM
SUN 10.00AM – 6.00PM
Please note: Some of our stores are operating on reduced hours and/or are still closed, please contact individual retailers for further details.
To view our map visit merrioncentre.co.uk/centre-map
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING FOR THE ELDERLY AND NHS STAFF
Every day (excluding Sundays) between 11am – 12pm, Iceland at the Merrion Centre will be offering exclusive access for the elderly to shop in store.
Between 6am-8am Morrisons will be open for NHS staff only.
KEEP UPDATED & GET SOCIAL (at a distance)
We will endeavour to keep customers updated as we receive any further information via our website and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter). We would also like to reassure customers that we are closely following Government guidelines to ensure extra measures are being taken to keep public areas clean and sterile.
Please note: Whilst we try to keep updates as accurate as possible, these may change with no prior warning. We recommend customers check with the relevant store directly