At the Merrion Centre our aim is to provide a safe, friendly, family focussed environment. The following policies are in place to ensure everyone enjoys their visit and to maintain high standards.
To maintain a friendly environment, the Merrion Centre will not permit:
- Any actions that may be perceived as intimidating, for example the wearing of motorcycle helmets and hoods or groups of youths loitering on the mall, balcony, surrounding footpaths and car parks.
- Visitors who express themselves publicly in a way which may be considered socially unacceptable or offensive will be asked to refrain from doing so. If any visitor persists in disrupting the peace they may be asked to leave the centre.
- Anti-social behaviour, including swearing, shouting or any behaviour that could be detrimental to a family environment.
- Pets within the Centre, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Shirts and shoes not being worn.
To guarantee customers have a relaxing visit to the Merrion Centre, we do not allow the following:
- Unauthorised leafleting, canvassing or the conducting of any interviews and surveys within the malls.
- Begging, busking or unauthorised selling of goods.
To ensure the health and safety of the Merrion Centre’s visitors, the following are strictly prohibited:
- Smoking within the Centre.
- Cycling, rollerblading, micro scooters, Segways, and skating within the Centre.
- Running, climbing or sitting on the escalator, balustrade, barriers and rails.
- Misuse of any part of the Centre
- Unauthorised filming and photography.
- Blocking of any fire escapes and entrance/exits.
The following legal conditions must be adhered to:
- Alcohol is only to be consumed within premises that hold a relevant licence. Customers must stay within the boundaries of the premises that they have purchased their drink from.
- Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to Town Centre Securities or our tenants will be dealt with accordingly and the police will always be informed.
- Clear access routes must be maintained for emergency services.
Please remember the Merrion Centre is a private property and Town Centre Securities reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove any persons from it’s property.